The sizes run REALLY small... order a couple sizes up or more from what you normally would. I usually wear a Canadian size 8 or 10 and ordered an XXL in a green tunic dress I ordered. Glad I did! It fits okay. it's a cute dress and I'm happy with it but I probably would not order from this company again. Orders come from China so it takes awhile but the sizing issue really can be a hassle if it goes wrong.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments