The sizes run REALLY small... order a couple sizes up or more from what you normally would. I usually wear a Canadian size 8 or 10 and ordered an XXL in a green tunic dress I ordered. Glad I did! It fits okay. it's a cute dress and I'm happy with it but I probably would not order from this company again. Orders come from China so it takes awhile but the sizing issue really can be a hassle if it goes wrong.
Glad I did! It fits okay. it's a cute dress and I'm happy with it but I probably would not order from this company again. Orders come from China so it takes awhile but the sizing issue really can be a hassle if it goes wrong.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Won't refund money. Clothes don't look like photos on website AT ALL (see my photo below of website image and actual product). In China, so costs too much to send..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit from modlily online. I received a package in the mail that was nothing close to what i ordered, not to mention 3 sizes too small! I..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, What they are doing is commiting fraud. They post pictures of nice clothes from designers,I know this because after I ordered from them I..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "the size was supposed to be 5X, looked more like 5T, they told me if I left a positive review, they would send me something else?? why would I bother??..."
- "We bought a Coaster Furniture bed. The bed broke before 1 year after purchase. Broke legs. Cheap materials, poor quality control. The slats/rails are made out of cheap wood that..."
- "My name is Wanda Wallace I am aproud owner of the oven that I had for five years, during that time it developed melting and cracking to the dome however..."