When the items finally arrived (4 weeks later) they were not only nothing like the pictures, but the worst quality fabric I have every encountered in any clothing. Cheap and nasty clothes that are poor quality, badly made and do not fit properly/at all. They look nothing like the pictures!

Customer service is little to none - when I asked to return my items I was asked if we could come to a "more reasonable solution" then when I told them that I just wanted to return these items I was informed that I would pay for the return of the items and they would only refund me 60% of the initial amount paid.

I would question if it was worth the shipping fees to send it back to China for only 60 % of the initial cost paid... I don't know how to lodge any sort of complaint against them as they are based in China, so for now I will try my hardest to warn anyone that will listen to not bother with this rude, poor quality company. Just trust me - do not waste your time and money

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of other product. Modlily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Comments