1.2

I ordered 2 dresses from Modlily on October 17. I paid immediately through paypal and received an email that stated my order would ship in 3-5 working days.

Today is December 6th and still nothing!! I emailed them, and they sent me a false "tracking number" that states it is still processing. I have requested a refund, and they state because they have provided a tracking number they can not refund my money! This is ridiculous!

Now I am out $48.00 and feel totally ripped off! This was just one of the *** responses I received - service modlily Nov 2 sorry for the delaying, bcs there are too many customers bought the item in recent days, so the demand exceeds the supply resulting in an unpredictable thing. once it is arrived in our warehouse, I will ask them to distribute your order in priority.

we will try to send out in 3-5 working days thanks! Whatever you do, DO NOT place an order with Modlily unless you have money you wish to throw away!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Modlily Pros: Prices.

• Modlily scam poor delivery
  • Never Received My Dresses

Comments

I also ordered on November 5th and haven't received it yet. I've sent them 4 emails now with the same response.

Very busy and shipping as fast as we can.

Give it one more week. This is a scam, I lost 42.00 and I'm sure I will never see the article I ordered and for sure will never see my money!!!!

I placed an order 8 weeks ago and have yet to receive it. They say the products have shipped.

Of course they've been 'in transit' for 5 weeks.

They offered to resend my order, if I pay additional shipping.

When I asked to cancel the order, they offered to refund 60% of what I paid.

What a racket! Don't waste your time or money!

Call paypal...you will get your money back!

Awful customer service. Dress arrived a month late after many e-mails to them, only one answered.

So small I couldn't even try it on. Customer pays for phone calls and return postage. As they are in Shanghai...good luck with all that. I fear it is a huge sweat shop where clothes are made on the spot as orders come in.

I am out $28 and on my bill there are over $100 worth of charges which I still haven't deciphered. Stay clear of this online ripoff.

Paypal should refund

Unable to track package through the tracking #!!!!!

I certainly hope I receive my order!!!

I see nothing showing that I have made an order, but am getting emails regarding my order. Should be here this week, so I have it before any Christmas celebrations. Would not even take my email address and password.

Modlily Reviews