So, I've waited four weeks for my items to be shipped to me. I checked the tracker and it says the items were delivered to my home.

Where? Nothing has come to my address and they want to give me the run around telling me to call the carrier. Carrier has no info about any package. Never again will I order anything from them.

I am going to see if I can block their advertisements.

I do not like to be taken advantage of. The fact that they don't have a customer service phone number to call also makes me really upset.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of modlily online order. Modlily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Comments

Modlily

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.