My experience is identical to almost all of the reviews for this company.I waited several weeks for an item to be shipped.

After 3 weeks, I tried to cancel the order, but was told it had already shipped, which was not true. After opening a dispute with PayPal, Modlily finally did ship the item, which took another 3 weeks in transit. When the item arrived, I refused it, and it was returned to Modlily. When I asked for a refund, I was told they would credit 60% of the original payment.

I plan to report their practices to the FTC.This company (and off-shoots of this company) should be shut down immediately.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of modlily shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Modlily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Comments

Rock Island, Illinois, United States #1261297

I placed an order with this "company" on Dec.4th.

Unfortunately, I did not read the reviews first. I hold Facebook accountable for allowing this type of customer scamming to take place via ads placed on its site. Since I have not received any merchandise and several attempts to contact "customer service" and reset my password have failed, I plan to file a lawsuit against Modlily and Facebook. Perhaps if all customers who have been scammed would join together in a massive class action lawsuit, change would occur.

Taking advantage of others in this was is beyond sickening.

to Anonymous Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1262170

I would like to be part of a lawsuit both against modlily and Facebook for allowing this scam.Has anyone received a full refund?

I sent back my item at my own expense and still have not received a refund.I escalated to PayPal to resolve.

to Anonymous Laurel, Maryland, United States #1262887

Facebook is not promoting Modlily.Modally is paying for advertising and they are just putting their pic.

There are at least 5 other big Chinese companies advertising a ton and they are ALL scams.

Best this is to avoid all Chinese clothing companies.It never turns out well.