Modlily - Dress Review
This has been by far my worst online shopping experience.It took over 3 weeks to receive my order.
Customer service is done via emails. There is a phone number listed, it just ring and ring, was not able to speak to anyone. The clothing is made of cheap material, irregular and Ill fitted.
These dress are suppose to be XL, the tops are very small.The dresses don't look like the items on the web site
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Soo my birthday is arriving and I wanted something fresh and new to west to my 60th birthday party, the dress on the left is what I ordered. The hot..."
- "This company is an absolute scam. First, I got an email saying my payment never went through. Okay, that's fine, so I place the order again. Second, they charge me..."
- "I ordered my wife a jacket from ModLily .com in a 3XL and when it arrived, a week longer than promised, it barely fit my daughter who wears a medium...."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."