Modlily - Dress Review

This has been by far my worst online shopping experience.It took over 3 weeks to receive my order.

Customer service is done via emails. There is a phone number listed, it just ring and ring, was not able to speak to anyone. The clothing is made of cheap material, irregular and Ill fitted.

These dress are suppose to be XL, the tops are very small.The dresses don't look like the items on the web site

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #828696

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 18 #1160682

Thanks for your feedback.
We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.
Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.
Best Regards,

Apr 13 #1144195

i ordered on 3/30 and have submitted ticket after ticket, their response is please wait we are dedicated to getting your order out within 1-4 days. HAHAHAH

Apr 12 #1143825

I order something from them over 3 weeks ago and still have not gotten it. What should I do? How did you get your product?

Apr 13 #1143888

I'm in the same boat! I ordered on 4/3 and have yet to receive my order. They are a scam and I'm pissed! Never again will I order anything from them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about