Atlanta, Georgia
Featured Not resolved

This has been by far my worst online shopping experience.It took over 3 weeks to receive my order.

Customer service is done via emails. There is a phone number listed, it just ring and ring, was not able to speak to anyone. The clothing is made of cheap material, irregular and Ill fitted.

These dress are suppose to be XL, the tops are very small.The dresses don't look like the items on the web site

Review about: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,

i ordered on 3/30 and have submitted ticket after ticket, their response is please wait we are dedicated to getting your order out within 1-4 days. HAHAHAH

I order something from them over 3 weeks ago and still have not gotten it. What should I do? How did you get your product?

to Anonymous #1143888

I'm in the same boat!I ordered on 4/3 and have yet to receive my order.

They are a scam and I'm pissed!Never again will I order anything from them.