I ordered a dress over 2 weeks ago and have not gotten any confirmation.Called the phone number listed and get canned recording with no return calls.

Tried emailing them with no return emails. I cannot get anyone to answer any of my questions concerning my order but the amount has already cleared my bank! The website will not connect you any customer service help. Is this company a scam?

I am about to call my bank and cancel this order.

I will not ever order from this site again.I should have read the reviews first too.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service unresponsive and have no way of contacting anyone for refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of modlily customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Modlily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments