Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website

997 of 1014 Modlily reviews

I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com.I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous.

It was made of poor quality and looked nothing like the dress on the website as shown in the attached photo. This website is very misleading. After contacting the company by email they told me that I had to pay shipping but I may as well keep it because of the amount of the fees. Do not purchase anything from this company it is a rip off.

They knew this dress looked nothing like the picture.Thank you

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #621250

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 35 Yes 35 0 No 0
Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
997 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 05 #1139682

hahahahah

0 2 Reply

Mar 21 #1131587

my daughter had a similar experience when she picked her prom dress, fortunately she got creative and modified the dress herself, or else we would have been slightly stuck.
its a shame about the dress, but you have a beautiful figure. best of luck

2 0 Reply

Mar 19 #1130554

Same dress my daughter ordered but it was short. There wasnt even enough material to cover her *** and they are small, and that thing they call lace was not lace and the netting was so cheap, i think a hair net was probably better than what they used. They are a rip off.

1 0 Reply

Mar 18 #1129629

if you paid via credit card just call your credit card company and file a complaint. They will reverse the charges On the merchant.

3 0 Reply

Mar 17 #1129131

LOL holy *** that is horrible. sorry girl, i had a simliar experience with nastydress.com

2 0 Reply
P1

Mar 09 #1124739

I haven't even joined and read your review; it got a loud chuckle from me. You're right, it really isn't the dress photographed. So can you expose that seller? P1

4 0 Reply

Feb 08 #1108390

Wow!
You're right, the dress on the left is beautiful and the one on the right is not at all.

3 0 Reply
kuei

Dec 23, 2015 #1083230 Vallejo, California, United States

I like the one you got. It helps tuck in your belly. Plus, it looks like you have 2 paper plates in the to microwave your donuts.

7 11 Reply

Jan 20 #1097746

Well that was totally uncalled for bitchiness.

14 3 Reply

Sep 24, 2015 #1038830

BAHAHAHAHAH
OH WOW
THANKS.
I am a single mother and cant waste my money and time shopping on sites like this. so I really appreciate it.
SAMMY DRESS ROSEGAL AND MODLILY ARE the same company as if no one has figured that out yet .

10 0 Reply

May 16, 2015 #985028

Lol omfg that's horrible!! So sorry this happened to you but those circles are just terrible but hilarious looking

16 0 Reply

Apr 24, 2015 #976113

Omg! That's horrible! Looks like nursing pads sewn into yours! Thanks for the information, since my Tradsey ordeal, I've been coming here checking out companies before I buy.

17 1 Reply

Apr 15 #1145334

I order 1-2 pieces per week from Wish.com, never a problem, and if there is they put money back in your account, much cheaper for same clothes, but you have to order 2-3 sizes up, and read reviews on each item

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about
×