Palm Bay, Florida
6.1K views 20 comments
Featured Not resolved

I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com.I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous.

It was made of poor quality and looked nothing like the dress on the website as shown in the attached photo. This website is very misleading. After contacting the company by email they told me that I had to pay shipping but I may as well keep it because of the amount of the fees. Do not purchase anything from this company it is a rip off.

They knew this dress looked nothing like the picture.Thank you

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

M1M1
Spring, Texas, United States #1315814

If i ever buy on a Chinese website i always pay the few extra bucks to insure the shipping to the US.I have had to use the insurance for my order that never showed up or was damaged more then once.

Lynn
to M1M1 Seattle, Washington, United States #1327099

NEVER believe anything on a Chinese website!Chinese people are liars & scam artists!!!

If you don't believe me, try living in Seattle.You'll see!

Anita

Same thing with me... Different material than posted two toned dress when the one on the picture was one tone. Size did not fit and I ordered a larger size because it can always be taken in.

I ordered and paid, it never came. Contacted them several times finally they responded to wait a little longer. Well, it never came and they would not return my money.

hahahahah

my daughter had a similar experience when she picked her prom dress, fortunately she got creative and modified the dress herself, or else we would have been slightly stuck.

its a shame about the dress, but you have a beautiful figure. best of luck

Same dress my daughter ordered but it was short. There wasnt even enough material to cover her *** and they are small, and that thing they call lace was not lace and the netting was so cheap, i think a hair net was probably better than what they used. They are a rip off.

if you paid via credit card just call your credit card company and file a complaint. They will reverse the charges On the merchant.

LOL holy *** that is horrible. sorry girl, i had a simliar experience with nastydress.com

P1

I haven't even joined and read your review; it got a loud chuckle from me.You're right, it really isn't the dress photographed.

So can you expose that seller?P1