Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website
I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com.I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous.
It was made of poor quality and looked nothing like the dress on the website as shown in the attached photo. This website is very misleading. After contacting the company by email they told me that I had to pay shipping but I may as well keep it because of the amount of the fees. Do not purchase anything from this company it is a rip off.
They knew this dress looked nothing like the picture.Thank you
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this jumpsuit. I am not satisfied because the material is not the same from the picture. I would like to refund this item and receive my money back...."
- "I ordered this shirt in black and grey. When it arrived, not only was the quality poor, but the black shirt had nor been completed. Te company told me to..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "When you put furniture on layaway the store is supposed to store it so I was paying on furniture that was no longer being manufactured and wasn't in storage this..."
- "So far. NOT IMPRESSED.Or should I say. DISGUSTED!!!!! Bought a sectional in June and the stitching come off the couch that same month. ( it happens) BUT..."
- "Winnebago build over the years a good reputation to loose it in these few years I heard so many people have numerous problems with Winnebago trailer and the company customer..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."