I ordered 3 items from Modlily.Their size chart doesn't match the size of the clothes they sent.

Way smaller than what the size says. When I emailed the company for a refund I received no response. You have to email them in order for them to send you the information on how to return the items you purchased. Shipping also takes a long time to receive as they don't tell you the clothes come from Hong Kong.

Probably why the sizes are off. People in Hong Kong are smaller than Americans. I called my credit card company and disputed the charges. They reversed them and told me that should Modlily contact them, I would have to return the items.

I am more than happy to return them. Only a child could wear these clothes. What a rip off.

Also, no invoice in the bag that was sent to me nor an address on the bag.Kind of fishy.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $78. The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments