1.6

Update by user Jan 28

They gave me $6 back.Whoo hoo.

Not thrilled. This top was $29.

Considering it was the WRONG top, $6 is an insult.Beware, be warned, and be shopping elsewhere!!!

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2016

Won't refund money.Clothes don't look like photos on website AT ALL (see my photo below of website image and actual product).

In China, so costs too much to send back. Waste of $100. Run-- don't buy here!!! No customer service, will offer in store credit of 40% of original fee minus shipping.

Thieves! The photos below are just ONE of the 4 tops/dresses that I bought. Only one looked like the photo, but it was much less flowy than the photo on the website. So out of 4 items purchased, I will only wear one of them.

The one in my photos and 2 others I am going to get rid of.

This company has a joke for customer service, they won't email, instead they send messages on their website and you have to wait a day or so in between.Took a week to find out that they will NOT give me any actual money back, in store credit only, and it is all THEIR fault!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of modlily dress from Modlily and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $112 and wants Modlily to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no refund, wrong item, very poor quality and items look different than website photos. Author liked the most variety of clothes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

That top you got looks like a potato sack with spray paint. Definitely not like the online picture.

Glendale, Arizona, United States #1277668

They gave me $6 back.Whoo hoo.

Not thrilled. This top was $29.

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1262883

That shirt is hideous! It looks better on you than model though. How can they sell that *$!!?

Grovetown, Georgia, United States #1262878

I looked up reviews on them the first time I saw their add.That was 4 months ago and there were many people saying what you did.

Always research before you order.Personally, I would never order anything from overseas.