1.7

I paid for expedited shipping which states the package will arrive 3-4 days after processing.My package arrived 22 days after being ordered and 15 days after being shipped!

I had to buy replacement clothes as I had planned to take the clothing ordered on a trip.

I asked for a refund on the shipping, and they refused stating that they paid for expedited shipping which is obviously NOT true nor does it comply with their WRITTEN shipping information on their website.I created a "ticket" to let them know and they simply sent me daily info on tracking and at one point offered to give me a store credit for the shipping which I refused as I will NEVER order from this company again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. smmkpm is quite happy with stylish clothes and stated that there is a room for improvement of no refund on late shipping. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of modlily shipping service. Modlily needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Liberty, South Carolina, United States #1274064

Did finally get a refund after many, many email exchanges.