I purchased a bathing suit in May. It took several weeks before I received my purchase.

The bathing suit is TOO big! I couldn't reach the company to find out how to return the suit. I finally just mailed the bathing suit back to Modlily and have now been emailing back and forth since August about my refund.

The emails are not professional and clearly are written by someone who DOES NOT speak fluent English!!

They asked me if they could give me a 60% refund. I said NO, I never used the item and it doesn't fit I want the purchase price back. They said they have to pay high shipping and handling prices and can only give me 60%. I finally relented that I deserve 100% refund but if that's all they can do then I'll take 60%.

Then they told me they could refund the 60% to my Modlily account for my next purchase.

I informed them I will NEVER be purchasing anything from them ever again, I want my money returned to me. I'm still waiting....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with look of the clothes in the ads and stated that there is a room for improvement of return process. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of modlily swimsuit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $23. Modlily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily swimsuit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Comments