I ordered 4 items, costing $113.It took 4 weeks to get them.

Two items were fine, two were not flattering, so I wanted to return them. They said it would cost too much to return them to China, so they would give me a 20% discount on the order and I could just keep the clothes. Since the two items comprised 60% of the cost, I didn't find that satisfactory. In the end, they agreed to refund 60% of the original ticket, and I paid for the return shipping, which is standard fair.

But it was like pulling teeth to get them to do that. I will know next time to check out where I'm ordering from. China is a long ways away.

I don't know yet what the shipping will cost, but it is way more than I saved by ordering clothes from China.I need to be able to try on the clothes and return them if I don't feel good in them.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments