Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I ordered the Swing Coat which looks adorable in the pic.I received it today and it's very cheaply made, doesn't fit right at all, looks like a tent, has a HUGE gap in the neck between the buttons, the sleeves are like a knitted sweater which they don't show in the pictures (and they're super tight, and I'm pretty small) and the cuffs have strings hanging off that will unravel if I pull on them.

Related: I regret buying from Modlily!!

I'm trying to get a refund, but they'll only refund 60% of the cost I paid. NOT a happy camper! Be careful if you buy from these people!!! (see the pic of what they advertise below.

Looks so cute...but it's NOT!)

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Modlily Coat
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Beaverton, Oregon, United States #1252536

Ignore the Irving Texas post!You're post was very helpful to the rest of us.

Good luck!If you paid with Amex or PayPal they will reverse the charges for you.

Irving, Texas, United States #1248082

What is funny is that there are nearly 1000 bad reviews about this company on this site alone, and you STILL went ahead and purchased from them. "You can lead a dvmb@$$ to water, but you can't make them think."

to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #1252535

Dear Irving Texas, Cleary, this person searched to see if others suffered AFTER to her purchase being unaware of this site. Click terms of service and read #2 prior to your troll-like posting.

Bronx, New York, United States #1243368

Thats bad business u should report this to bbb thats why business rob people and get rich on us