Modlily - DON'T FALL FOR THE CUTE PICS!!!
I ordered the Swing Coat which looks adorable in the pic.I received it today and it's very cheaply made, doesn't fit right at all, looks like a tent, has a HUGE gap in the neck between the buttons, the sleeves are like a knitted sweater which they don't show in the pictures (and they're super tight, and I'm pretty small) and the cuffs have strings hanging off that will unravel if I pull on them.
I'm trying to get a refund, but they'll only refund 60% of the cost I paid. NOT a happy camper! Be careful if you buy from these people!!! (see the pic of what they advertise below.
Looks so cute...but it's NOT!)
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "Won't refund money. Clothes don't look like photos on website AT ALL (see my photo below of website image and actual product). In China, so costs too much to send..."
- "Absolutely terrible. Looks absolutely nothing like what was advertised. We measured everyone and followed their sizing guide and checked multiple times.... You can clearly see this 'dress' is NOTHING like..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Started to notice fading on front cap of trailer, this is 30k. I also was informed by my neighbor that the back upper part of the seems are coming apart. After..."
- "Attached are two pictures. One is of the sweatshirt that exemplifies how terrible the quality of the print was (it is blurry and terrible quality). This is far below par..."
- "We are still blown away with this tour in Viet Nam......just arrived back home last night......a rather long flight there and back but well worth the long hours. Our..."