2.6

I ordered two items.Was charged via PayPal immediately.

When the items didn't show and I never received a confirmation email, I inquired and was told they had no order history for me. I was going to dispute the charge, when, the items arrived. However, they were the wrong size .I went online to attempt to confirm a return and the site required an invoice #. Well, since there is no order history and the entire invoice is in Chinese (characters)..I have no way of knowing what the invoice # is for my order.

Seriously, I'm going to write Facebook too.

They should pull this site from their pages.I'm also going to post a warning on FB.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with look of the clothes in the ads and stated that there is a room for improvement of when i filed the request to refund with the sizing problems. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "contact me" of modlily customer care. Modlily needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom #1236564

Surely PayPal will have a record of the transaction. Email them and they will get your money back. I have done that before.