Featured Not resolved
1.8

On June 23rd I placed and order for a top from Modlily and did receive it on 7-7-17.The top did not fit and was much darker than the picture.

I decided to send it back even though I new I would have to pay for shipping. I had a lot of difficulty figuring how to get customer service since their chat line did not have anyone available I finally figured out how to send for refund. They did respond telling me someone would get in touch with me. They did contact me, but did not give me directions on how to send the blouse back.

I requested that information and again they responded, but they suggested they would refund half of the money by applying it to another purchase.I have not been able to get a live person to assist me in returning the product.

Review about: Modlily Blouse.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Product, Customer service, Refund process, Unavailable chat line, No human to contact regarding the shipping status of my order.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada #1350349

I agree totally.This Company is the worse company I have ever dealt with.

Their sizes are always too small, and don't even try to return for a refund as they will jack you around for months and you'll never get your money back.

So if you return the item, you'll not only be out of pocket the amount you paid for it, but also the cost of the return shipping.They are nothing but thieves!!!!

to Kostiuk Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1350502

I am going to file a report with the Federal Trade Commission. I would suggest you do the same as the more reports filed they have the jurisdiction to not allow this company to import products.

Thank you for adding your comment.