I am pursuing how to press fraud charges against Modlily.com. This site places the company in Canada.

However, PayPal identifiesthem as: martofchina@live.com. Whoever or wherever they are, they take payment immediately-as soon as an order is placed. They sent me no confirmation email and 6 weeks later, I have received no merchandise. I blame myself for not looking into this company first.

I was caught up by the free postage promise and the fact that it appeared that several of my friends "liked" the company.

I highly doubt this. In fact, I have not yet read any positive reviews of this company or of its products from those who actually received something.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: I am still waiting, I feel scammed.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 09, 2016.

Comments

I, too, have been "scammed" by Modlily. I purchased a coat, using THEIR size chart, for 44" chest (which was 2XL), but when I received the item, it was barely a 2XL for a child!!

I have called and left numerous messages yet haven't heard back. I plan to post on Facebook negative comments & through PayPal or the BBB hope to reclaim some of my investment, but will most likely chalk this up to "lesson learned"! Don't buy from Modlily!

Donate your money to a charity if you want to "throw it away"! VERY dissatisfied!