I am pursuing how to press fraud charges against Modlily.com.This site places the company in Canada.

However, PayPal identifiesthem as: martofchina@live.com. Whoever or wherever they are, they take payment immediately-as soon as an order is placed. They sent me no confirmation email and 6 weeks later, I have received no merchandise. I blame myself for not looking into this company first.

I was caught up by the free postage promise and the fact that it appeared that several of my friends "liked" the company.

I highly doubt this.In fact, I have not yet read any positive reviews of this company or of its products from those who actually received something.

BGrimes wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $54 and wants Modlily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i am still waiting and i feel scammed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily and modlily shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

I, too, have been "scammed" by Modlily.I purchased a coat, using THEIR size chart, for 44" chest (which was 2XL), but when I received the item, it was barely a 2XL for a child!!

I have called and left numerous messages yet haven't heard back. I plan to post on Facebook negative comments & through PayPal or the BBB hope to reclaim some of my investment, but will most likely chalk this up to "lesson learned"! Don't buy from Modlily!

Donate your money to a charity if you want to "throw it away"!VERY dissatisfied!