I received a rag in a bag and now they want to give me 20% back to keep it ($6.60) WHAT A RIP OFF this company is. They'll give me back %60 if I ship it back.

They substituted fabric which doesn't look like the garment on the internet - AND instead of an XXL, I received a Medium - if even. I uploaded photos per their request and detailed measurements. They still think that it's ok to send inferior product and not provide refunds. Then they send me a statement that says: Customer Support At :12/07/2016 12:12:22 PM Please consider the low price of the items.

And sometimes customers have quite high expectation. We have been trying best to offer the best quality at this price. Hope you understand that. So, I sent a complaint to the Attorney General's office and the Office of Consumer Affairs.

What's wrong with expecting them to ship what you ordered. Correctly.

They should not be allowed to do business in the US. I guess I just got Trumped!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shirt.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: How crappy this company is, Product quality, Continue to do so, That they are ripping everyone off with no consequences.

Comments

Heatherthompson88
Roseville, California, United States #1254149

This company is stealing our money!