1.1

I purchased 3 items that were too small.Each were very poor quality.

I also did not realize until after my purchase that the products were coming from a foreign country. Somewhere in China... I have contacted them for a return but at this point I doubt that will be possible since I will be responsible for the shipping fee which would likely even be more than my original purchase. DO NOT BUY from this company.

In short, I will be out $85 that I could have spent at many other places and also had something new to wear. I am sure that these items will simply end up at our communicate donation center.

I will I would have seen these reviews before making the decision to order.I have learned my lesson in a very hard way.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $85. The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. The most disappointing about modlily sweater from Modlily was quality, size and color , but reviewer liked that its cheap. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments