Please be warned: The Items are not as pictured.Sizes are for extremely petite women or girls.

The quality of fabric was inferior. I normally wear a woman's size 12-14 and so I ordered a large. Once I received the item (and it took over 1 month to arrive) It did not cover my waist on one side not my hips and it was supposed to be an asymmetrical style long tunic top. It was so tight that I could not move my arms once I got it on.

The fabric smelled of chemicals and the return policy (which is basically impossible to find on the website unless you have a microscope) turns out is basically "send it back to China at my own expense and they will issue me a partial store credit" For a $32.00 item it is a total RIP!!!! Need I say more? Please think twice before ordering from this company. They do not respond to telephone calls and there is no one on their "contact me" area on the website.

I got fooled because I saw the item on Facebook and foolishly ordered it with one swipe on pay pal.

This is a hard lesson to be learned.Don't make my mistake.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of modlily asymmetric hem blouse from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments