I ordered something over a month ago....guess what...it's coming from China, of course and is now in Germany.Customer service just keeps saying it's how I ordered shipping that is causing the delay!

I should have ordered "expedited shipping" according to them, which I'm sure would have cost a fortune. Never, never again. From what I have now read about the quality of the merchandise, I deserve to be aggravated. The quality is suspect as well.

Should have done more homework.

I am going to tell the company to issue me a full refund and keep their merchandise.I can shop locally and not get this aggravated with an online company.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of a product or service from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants Modlily to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Warwick, Rhode Island, United States #1265364

Not resolved yet...I had to agree to a partial refund, which I have not received, as to ship back to China will cost me a fortune.I have donated the items.

Again, stay away!!!Horrible company