2.1

I ordered from them because the clothes are just SO DANGED CUTE!But, I should have known better.

I have the two tops I ordered and, although I ordered the same size...one I can't get a hand down the sleeve, and the other is also way too small! NOW I can't get in touch with them to return them, although I've heard that it costs more to SHIP THEM BACK TO CHINA than I paid for them, so I supposed I'm stuck with them! The quality is awful, but for $20+ I expected that.....but they also run VERY small........as in VERY! IF you can't help yourself, and just HAVE to order from them, make sure you order at least two sizes up from what you are.

Even then, there's not guarantee it will fit!Oh, and the measurements aren't accurate either.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Modlily to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments