105 views
1.3

Ordered a bathing suit and it was been one month since they debited my checking account on March 24, 2016. I have heard nothing from them and still have not received the bathing suit I ordered.

The website is a joke and does not even allow you to track merchandise. I have filed a ticket with no response. I will be filing a fraud claim with my bank if I do not hear back from them or receive my bathing suit. I would discourage anyone from ordering anything from Modlily.

I should have done my research before I ordered online. Really you have to type at least 100 words to file a review.

Even more absurd.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Modlily Cons: Delivery tracking service, This website is a scam, Huge lack of customer service.

Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Modlily Reviews