Do NOT order from Modlily!!
DO NOT order from Modlily!!!They are horrible.
Horrible customer service, false advertising and I'm pretty sure they are using child labor to make their shoddy clothes. That is the only thing that could explain how bad they really are!!!
The attached photos are of what I ordered, what I received, and also of the exchange between myself and their customer service. Unbelievable!! They told me to give it away as a gift or try to sell it online!
What a scam!*** Modlily.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I orderd 2 items from modlily who are also dress lily and under an other two names they are just ignorant they sell substandard goods they are just cheatx..."
- "Won't refund money. Clothes don't look like photos on website AT ALL (see my photo below of website image and actual product). In China, so costs too much to send..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "All I wanted is to buy a shoe, which cost 60 dollars, the representative said i gt 20 dollar discount for the card. I fell for it, today I REGRET that..."
- "I PURCHASED A BURBERRY COAT FOR $420.00 ON EBAY IN DEC 2015 AND I RECEIVED A BEAT UP, SMELLY COAT OF UNKNOWN MANUFACTURE INSTEAD OF THE BURBERRY COAT I PURCHASED..."