Featured

DO NOT order from Modlily!!!They are horrible.

Horrible customer service, false advertising and I'm pretty sure they are using child labor to make their shoddy clothes. That is the only thing that could explain how bad they really are!!!

The attached photos are of what I ordered, what I received, and also of the exchange between myself and their customer service. Unbelievable!! They told me to give it away as a gift or try to sell it online!

What a scam!*** Modlily.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of modlily t-shirt. Modlily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Yeah I got the exact same thing. :-( Out $100 wish I'd seen your post first

Modlily - What a scam Modlily "I ordered some items for Valentine Day, early, on 12/30/15. On the 6th, I realized they had not shipped as yet, so I requested a refund. Ironically, it was shipped..." Read more Modlily - Modllily scam Modlily "This is a fraudulent overseas company that sells poor quality goods, and will not accept returns despite advertising full refunds if returned within 14 days. The scam is that they..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more