Austin, Texas
Featured

DO NOT order from Modlily!!!They are horrible.

Horrible customer service, false advertising and I'm pretty sure they are using child labor to make their shoddy clothes. That is the only thing that could explain how bad they really are!!!

The attached photos are of what I ordered, what I received, and also of the exchange between myself and their customer service. Unbelievable!! They told me to give it away as a gift or try to sell it online!

What a scam!*** Modlily.

Review about: Modlily T-shirt.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Yeah I got the exact same thing. :-( Out $100 wish I'd seen your post first

Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Modlily Dress Review Modlily "TERRIBLE ! Dress nothing like the photo supposed to be linen the material was shell suit suit synthetic. Size as off design as off . No hope of return..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more