Austin, Texas

DO NOT order from Modlily!!!They are horrible.

Related: Modlily products - BEWARE

Horrible customer service, false advertising and I'm pretty sure they are using child labor to make their shoddy clothes. That is the only thing that could explain how bad they really are!!!

The attached photos are of what I ordered, what I received, and also of the exchange between myself and their customer service. Unbelievable!! They told me to give it away as a gift or try to sell it online!

What a scam!*** Modlily.

Review about: T-Shirt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Modlily T-shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Yeah I got the exact same thing. :-( Out $100 wish I'd seen your post first

Modlily - Modllily scam Modlily "This is a fraudulent overseas company that sells poor quality goods, and will not accept returns despite advertising full refunds if returned within 14 days. The scam is that they..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Review of Modlily (purchased 2 blouses) Modlily "I bought two shirts I ordered from Modlily (asymmetric hem long sleeve red blouses) because they looked nice in the advertising on Facebook. I paid about $75 for them. When..." Read more Modlily - Honest as it gets, so far so good with first time order Modlily "First time customer of Modlily Live in central Wisconsin Placed order on Nov. 29, 2016, paid via Pa Pal, order arrived Dec. 19, 2016. Item 1.) Pink coat...it's as shown..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more