This is a terrible company and the cloths are cheaply made.Took a month to get my order after being told it was a 2-4 day delivery, I ordered a couple sizes bigger because it comes from china.

I ordered a 2x and should have ordered a 4X (I am an XL) now I have to try to get rid of it.. I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN AND DEFINATELY WILL NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE I LIKE.

Always make sure to read the reviews before you order anything online.And never trust a company that offers you money towards a purchase for positive reviews

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of causual maxi dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3800. Modlily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned causual maxi dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily - Modllily scam Modlily "This is a fraudulent overseas company that sells poor quality goods, and will not accept returns despite advertising full refunds if returned within 14 days. The scam is that they..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Modlily - What a scam Modlily "I ordered some items for Valentine Day, early, on 12/30/15. On the 6th, I realized they had not shipped as yet, so I requested a refund. Ironically, it was shipped..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more