Update by user Jul 11

Dear Christine Gambacorta, Thank you for shopping on modlily.com. You have successfully placed an order. The order & payment information is as follows: Order No.: M1612082243447776 productsnameAttributeQty.sub total Button Closure Long Sleeve Grey Swing CoatColor:Grey Size:XL 135.22USD Black Hooded Collar Long Sleeve Belted Parka CoatSize:XL Color:Black 154.86USD

Original review posted by user Jul 11

I purchased 2 coats from them this past winter & returned them due to poor fit (too small) and poor quality.I contacted them through their website and asked for a credit to my account noting the garments were returned.

I received this email but NO CREDIT and obviously NO goods. "Thanks for your question,your question has been received. This is your Incident ID:T7841333183, Our customer support staff will reply you as soon as possible." I had neveer heard from them again.

That was over 4 months ago and still have not received word or credit.Do not buy anything from these giys, they are not reputable nor will they accept returns on bad or non-fitting items.

Review about: Modlily Coat.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Over priced cheap material, Not refund is given even when it is their fault.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Ball Ground, Georgia, United States #1350428

I wish I had checked out this site before I got stuck with two bathing suits and no way to return.