1.8

The item was clearly damaged and did not look like the modelled version on the website.After many communications back and forth, I decided against returning the item at a cost of $38AUD when the item itself only cost $35USD.

The best these guys can offer is 20% of the item's cost for future use in their store. That's $7USD! Wow! I am underwhelmed.

Why the *** would I want to spend even more money with them when I am unhappy with their customer service and product quality in the first place?

I'll be contacting the ACCC as well as spreading the word.My advice- do not deal with this company.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments