1.3

I ordered two dresses, one for my class reunion and one just to have.The site said they ship within 24 hours - what a joke.

It's now a week later and I got a notice from them that it might ship within 5 - 7 business days - too late for my class reunion. I told them I wanted to cancel my order and in order to do so, they told me they're charging me $3.00 per item for handling.

What handling?I've written to PayPal and posted on FB what a scam this company is and warned my friends, family and acquaintances not do do business with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worse customer service ever and greedy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of modlily shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $52. Modlily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments