I ordered a dress from this horrible company.Weeks and weeks passed.

It finally arrived. It wasn't bad, though of course what can you expect from a garment that costs little. It doesn't fit. For a long time Modlily did not answer my requests for return.

Then they answered in December. They refused to accept the dress back, saying it would take too long, while they were selling their "back list," to send to China - the location of the company, apparently. There were more backs and forths; then they said they would refund 10 percent of the price. Now we were in to haggling.

I asked for 50 percent. Then they said they'd give me a 30 percent store credit. I erupted, infuriated, saying that I didn't want to use their darned products ever again. NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG. I have gotten, like other US consumers, many OK products from China.

But in the case of Modlily I have lost $25.Buyer beware!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of modlily dress from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $26 and wants Modlily to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments