This is a Chinese based company.We as Americans need to stop wasting money on cheap Chinese products then complaining about them.

Bring back American made products. I didn't realize they were a Chinese company when I purchased a dress for my wife. Now here it is nearly 2 months later and no dress. They publicly state "be patient as items have to go through customs".

The tracking number they supplied shows the item is still in China. http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums=LT448980444CN&fc=0 That was November 23rd. The email address given to me to contact with complaints is invalid.

I have filed a complaint through my bank who has investigated the issue and have not heard a reply from Modlily.Please people, do NOT buy Chinese products.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Modlily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $27 and wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was cant rate them a zero. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily and modlily shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Boise, Idaho, United States #1263554

Item finally received. Wrong size and smelled of chemicals. The dress cost 27.00 which is cheap but they are telling me to return it and they will decide if it was our fault....cost to return: 61.50 to 100 dollars.