Lagro, Indiana

Unable to contact customer support by phone only by ticket.And based on the replies they are computer generated and not a person.

It has been over two weeks since they got my money and says my order is still Unshipped! To get a refund and cancel the order they take more money!!!

So to test the system I tried to order the same items and sizes and the site says available!Funny they are available to others and not the ones who have already paid and waiting on them!?!?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service and never received my clothes but you got your money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service. Modlily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Did you eventually get the items you ordered?