Modlily - Delivery Service Review from Chesapeake, Virginia

233 of 1014 Modlily reviews

Attn: Modlily.com Customer service Department;

My name is Guy Barber III, and on July 1st, 2016...I ordered the following sundresses pictures attached for my fiancée Crystal Hines, order no.#MM1606300848561978, and the tracking no.#LS034460108CN. I was having it sent to her at:

Crystal Hines

570 Cottage St. 1st.Floor Pawtucket, RI. 02861.

I paid additional postage to have it delivered to her in 6 days. She has yet to receive the merchandise, and upon checking the tracking number given it stated that on the 15th of July the merchandise ordered was resent back to Modlily.com, due to no forwarding address given. If that was the case it should've been sent to the billing address which is:

Guy Barber III

3805 Woodlawn St. Apt#12

Hopewell, VA. 23860.

I know for a fact her address is legit, due to I was in Pawtucket staying at her residence from July 3rd thru 10th and she just recently moved in 5 months ago at that address in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. If there is a problem sending it to her address, then please send it to me at my address in Hopewell, Virginia and I will get the package to her. Also you can contact me at: 804-926-5603, if there's any further information needed. Thank you for your time in this business matter.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Modlily Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #886593

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
233 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.