2.8

I placed my order on April 4th, hoping to have it by April 17th - when I left for my vacation.The website said to allow up to 4 business days for processing and then an additional 6-7 business days for shipping.

Adding it up, that would total 11 business days. I had exactly that many days. After 7 business days, my order still said it was being processed. I sent in email inquiry and was told that I would be happy to hear that my order had been sent out and was already on its way.

That was not the case. It went out the next day (it was actually two days later according to the shipping information). It then took 11 days to ship. This is a total of 18 business days (22 actual days).

I had already gone and come back from my trip, without my new swim suits. When they finally did come in, the suits are not cut to fit the size measurements that the website advertises. One was close and I might still be able to make it work, but the other one is at least one size smaller than is advertised. I did try to contact them and their solution was to return the items (I have to pay the shipping) and then order another size larger.

I could, but I can't trust that I will get a size that will be appropriate.

That one might be way too big if it is made according to the sizing specifications the website advertises.Plus, it would take almost two months to be said and done if the process is anything like the original purchase.

Review about: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Length of time it took to deliver the items, That the product sizes were not what was advertised.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments