I ordered several things in an XXL size and it was like a Medium in real life sizes...no phone number to call ...

chatting is a joke ... the clothing itself so cheaply made the material is thin and it looks nothing like the picture> WILL NOT SHOP THERE AGAIN!!...so it wont allow me to publish this post unless i write a 100 words or more ... its a very fake store ... fraudulent descriptions of products.

Return Policy a joke! I would not recommend falling for this FB advertisement page ...

it will only make u mad in the end.I highly suggest you NOT order from them because you will be so disappointed!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of modlily coat from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Modlily to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments