Out of 3 dresses ordered 2 of them have been delivered with holes in them.I accepted a discount for one but the second one the damage was so back it might as well go straight in the bin.
Have attempted to deal with customer service and all they want is me to pay out to return and they won't give me my money back. They don't uncut and the point I am putting across and will only send me a replacement if I place another order for clothing.
Absolutely shocking company and have never dealt with anything like it before.Feel totally helpless as I'm getting nowhere and no one to take my complaint further.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product quality
- Customer service
- Nothing like the photos
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I wear a size 14 so I ordered this dress in an XXL. Thought if it was too big, I could take it in. After waiting a month for it..."
- "I placed an order back in June. When the items arrived my bathing suit bottoms were swen wrong.The other items I purchased were not as described in the pictures. A..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."