Broughton, England
100% full Not resolved
1.2

Out of 3 dresses ordered 2 of them have been delivered with holes in them.I accepted a discount for one but the second one the damage was so back it might as well go straight in the bin.

Have attempted to deal with customer service and all they want is me to pay out to return and they won't give me my money back. They don't uncut and the point I am putting across and will only send me a replacement if I place another order for clothing.

Absolutely shocking company and have never dealt with anything like it before.Feel totally helpless as I'm getting nowhere and no one to take my complaint further.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product quality and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of modlily clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Modlily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

After weeks of emails back and forth I finally had a full refund WITHOUT having to pay postage and return the damaged dress. Lesson learnt - never deal with Modily!