I wrote and asked how I can return a bathing suit that I received 7 weeks after I ordered it, it was too big and of poor quality.

THIS IS THE RESPONSE I JUST GOT FROM THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ~ Seriously WTF.....

"We are sorry that your item does not meet your expectation, How about you keep your item and I help apply a 15% compensation to your user center? You can use the store credit for your next purchase. As for the item you got, you can gift it or donate it or sell it online at a great price. As you know, if you return it, it will cost you much for the shipping fee. And we issue a 60% refund for returned orders. The shipping fee and handling fee we spent on your order when shipping the order out, this part cannot be refundable. If you still want to return your items, we will send you the return address."

I especially like the part when they tell me to donate it, or sell it on line for a great price...Lesson learned :(

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of modlily customer care. Modlily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1233423

And, I won't be purchasing anything from this company. Thanks for the heads' up.