I ordered two dresses three weeks ago and still have not received my order. Their tracking system does not work, every email I send is returned as undeliverable. They do not identify themselves when you call the phone number, they just want you to leave a message. I will likely have to go thru Pay Pal to get a refund. At this point, I don't care if I get the dresses or not. Don't waste your time with this company.

Also, I don't understand why it is necessary for me to type in one hundred words to explain this. All of this has been a really bad experience for me.

There is your 100 words.

Danon Diggs-Ream

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $44 and wants Modlily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was have not recieved product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily and modlily shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments