Did express shipping! No order to be seen!!

Invalid tracking number!!! Would not recommend this to anyone. No phone number to reach anyone! The product we ordered has not been received or his failed be sent because I have received the wrong shipping or tracking number I'm sorry my boyfriend will be going to his bank and telling them that it was a fraudulent thing on his card and there's going to be big trouble for your company because I plan on contacting the Better Business Bureau whatever you're from I have never been so disappointed in a company in all my life!!!

Please contact me at Dana Jo Myers 44 at yahoo.com as soon as possible. Now I know why people were so disappointed when I read comments on Facebook I guess it was just a big mistake on my part. I would like the money refunded to Robert Bierer ASAP since you cannot deliver on your search product and services.

The tracking number I received is invalid you said it was supposed to go through United States Postal Service and wow what a surprise that you cannot get your s*** straight. I don't know what else you want me to say all I know is I will not recommend to my friends or my family or anyone else for that matter you are website.

Review about: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: I never got my order.

Comments

Same for me-money taken, no product to be found. Going straight to state sttorney general to file complaint.

P.

S. Same for Kerinique!!!!

Dana6366
to Anonymous Iowa City, Iowa, United States #1270913

I'm having my boyfriend say there was a fraudulent charge on his account!!!!

Dana6366
to Dana6366 Iowa City, Iowa, United States #1270914

No product, fraudulent tracking number. All kinds of things!!!!