Like others, I have been seeing their products via FB and like the designs. Ordered "a jacket look-like item".

It turned out to be a sweater with the worst material that I can't even guess. The pattern is so wrong that it doesn't fit any part of my body. I think they just use some pictures from other company and make imitations with wrong patterns and sizes. The item can't be that far different from the picture not to say the material.

I contacted them to return but they are giving different excuses no straight answers. I don't even think a human reply my emails. The return will cost me the mailing fee and they will only return 60% of the price I paid minus S&H but I don't care!!

I want the item out of my sight!! I constantly order online for various stuff but this has been the worst experience ever!!

This person wrote the review a product or service from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments