filters
State:
City:
Product:

Modlily - I payed for and never received my clothing

I payed for and never received my order Sad

Modlily - Scammed

My name is Patsy Chambless and i was SCAMMED by Modlily! Received two of the same dresses and that is not what i ordered!! First of all the quality sucks!! I ended uo keeping the two items that finaly showed up in my dooorstep after retuening the package three times!! My bank would not refund the 120.00 even though i was ripped off. Please take heed on what im stating in case you are dumb enough to order from this SCAMMED company!!!!
Show

Modlily - No response to requests for return information.

Information regarding return address is not available. Several requests for assistance over several days yielded NO response so I gave up and donated the dress to Good Will. I will never order from Modlily again and will share this information with my friends.
I liked
  • Cheap prices
  • Refunds difficult to nonexistent
Show

Modlily - Can't get my refund!

I've been trying for two months to get the return address from this company. The clothes are not what they seem in their ads, The quality is cheap. The fit is terrible. You cna't send them back to the address on the package. There is no number too call. When chatting, it's impossible to understand the reply. This is a foreign company and a sham. I still haven't been able to return my three blouses because they do not send me the return address. I'm frustrated and will never order form this place again!!
1.3

Modlily - Ordered two blouses, but was totally unsatisfied

The both blouses are made poorly and with bad quality fabric. I didn't even receive my items for over a month. The items don't even look like the photo and they were huge!!

Modlily - Buyer Beware!

Thought I would check it out and bought tops from them… wish I had looked them up and read reviews first. Clothing is cheap, smells of chemicals – and – you can not get in touch with them. Filled out all the forms on website several times, they do not respond. You can’t get a response or a return. What a waste of time and money!
Show

Modlily - They take your clothes back and don't give you your refund

I had some clothes that I ordered that did not fit. They gave me a return number and instructions. I sent off the clothes with all of my info enclosed (paid the shipping fee) and have the documentation that they received my return. I have never received a credit or a penny back from the company. They have no phone number where you can call and talk to a person. They have messaging and email, but wont respond back. DO NOT SEND ANYTHING BACK. You might as well give it to someone else or donate it, because it will cost you shipping and you wont get anything in return
2.9
I liked
  • Clothes
I didn't like
  • Getting anything for your return

Modlily - Confused

replied to an email from modlily regarding my order and never heard back
  • No phone number

Modlily

I ordered a very cute Halloween pullover from this company two months before Halloween and did finally receive it November 15th! Thinking that the late delivery was simply an unfortunate event that occurred for no particular reason, I gave them another chance and I ordered six really cute Christmas pullovers mid-November. I have not yet received anything from them and it is December 21, 2018. I cannot find any way to reach them but I'm betting this order will be sent to me in January, 2019!!! I will not ever order from this company AGAIN! I will NOT look at any of there intrusive advertisements! I haven't read anyone elses review but I expect that I'm not the only consumer who has had this kind of treatment.
#1432038

Modlily - Ran out of patience

I’ve ordered close to $200.00 worth of clothes in the beginning of November. I made sure that they were all in stock but still haven’t received my items. I tried contacting them but all I got was “send me your email and confirmation number” which I did. And they quickly responded with “we’ll get back to you soon” WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?