OH YES!Buyers BEWARE!
I had an experience! The order took 3 weeks to receive, and then the swimsuit I ordered was not true to size, according to their size charts. The bathing suit bottoms were supposed to be a 16-18, and they look more like a size 4! I am going on a cruise and wanted to take this swimsuit...it ain't happening!
Do not order from these people.
When I ordered I did not realize that the merchandise was coming from China :-( The products look really good online, but not great quality.The swimsuit style is cute but the length of time and sizing problem have ruined this shopping experience.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sizing and delivery of product
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "Soo my birthday is arriving and I wanted something fresh and new to west to my 60th birthday party, the dress on the left is what I ordered. The hot..."
- "I wear a size 14 so I ordered this dress in an XXL. Thought if it was too big, I could take it in. After waiting a month for it..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "three years ago we bought the white milano sectional from RTG. we barely used it since we moved after one year and left it behind. Now we are back after..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."