OH YES!Buyers BEWARE!
I had an experience! The order took 3 weeks to receive, and then the swimsuit I ordered was not true to size, according to their size charts. The bathing suit bottoms were supposed to be a 16-18, and they look more like a size 4! I am going on a cruise and wanted to take this swimsuit...it ain't happening!
Do not order from these people.
When I ordered I did not realize that the merchandise was coming from China :-( The products look really good online, but not great quality.The swimsuit style is cute but the length of time and sizing problem have ruined this shopping experience.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sizing and delivery of product
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This has been by far my worst online shopping experience. It took over 3 weeks to receive my order. Customer service is done via emails. There is a phone..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Please be advised this Merchant has not proved to be cooperative with my requests and their company policies. I have made 9 attempts via email to resolve matters with the Merchant..."
- "three years ago we bought the white milano sectional from RTG. we barely used it since we moved after one year and left it behind. Now we are back after..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."