First problem is that it took was 23 days to get to me! When I opened the package I was never so disappointed in what was shipped to me.

The clothing is made small and very cheap!!!! I am trying to get a refund ticket but that is next to impossible! I am going to make a complaint with Consumer Protection about this whole process. If everyone that is unhappy does the same thing it doesn't make them look to good and they will take action.

My order #M1606072055497522, I need a ticket to return so I can get a refund.

I have already submitted 4 times for a ticket and got 0 response. I will wait for your response!

This reviewer shared experience about "return ticket" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $101. The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. The most disappointing about modlily clothing from Modlily was how you have to go about getting a return ticket for a refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Comments