Modlily - CHEAP QUALITY SWIMWEAR

375 of 1014 Modlily reviews

DO NOT PURCHASE CLOTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!! It's cheap material and poor quality. Have no use for items purchased.Swimsuit cover looks like pajamas. It's awful.

WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered the items and it took almost 2 months to receive and when received the return address is somewhere in China. Really? I guess you get what you paid for. Will never order from this place again.

I would recommend someone filing a complaint to google to remove them from the web. It's really awful to take advantage of people this way. I'm pretty sure there are people out there working hard to save to purchase this ***.

I ordered the following items

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
375 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Modlily

May 29 #1166278

Thanks for your feedback.
We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.
Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.
Best Regards,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about
×