Houston, Texas
1.2K views

DO NOT PURCHASE CLOTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!! It's cheap material and poor quality. Have no use for items purchased.Swimsuit cover looks like pajamas. It's awful.

WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered the items and it took almost 2 months to receive and when received the return address is somewhere in China. Really? I guess you get what you paid for. Will never order from this place again.

I would recommend someone filing a complaint to google to remove them from the web. It's really awful to take advantage of people this way. I'm pretty sure there are people out there working hard to save to purchase this ***.

I ordered the following items

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Modlily Cons: Awful.

• Falsely Advertised Clothing

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,