Austin, Texas

I bought a dress that looks NOTHING like the dress in the picture and it was missing the neck tie to even be able to wear it!Seller won't retuen and will only give me 35% if I mail the pkg back to China!

If you like damaged and incomplete merchandise this is your store! Seller can barely speak English so it is worthless trying to work it out with them. Not for lack of trying though, I've spent entirely too much time arguing over something that obviously his fault.

He is not willing To make the situation right.And I will make it my mission to srop as may people from doing business with this person!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

I know this post is a year old BUT I think you have the dress on wrong. I think you have your arm where your head is supposed to go. I have no doubt there's something wrong with the dress because theres no tie like u said.

Katkuba
to Anonymous Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1273887

The hole you are suggesting she put her head through doesn't look like it's big for an adult head to go through. It looks like they sewed it as a one shoulder dress with the other shoulder exposed.

How long was the shipping time