Two weeks ago I ordered a dress from these people. They said six days ago that it was on its way.

Meanwhile they took money from a checking account I no longer use. I only ever use American Express for online purchases. I have no idea how they got this dis-used bank number. Anyway, they took my money and have not delivered the item.

They have no phone number where they are reachable; I called one that's listed and it beeped out of order. "Contacting" them takes two business days. So there you have it: zero customer service without an unconscionable wait, and failure to deliver promised items. I'd charge them with fraud but that's hard to prove.

At very very least they have among the lousiest customer services I've ever experienced. Moreover, they seem to have no online record of my purchase ---- even though they have my $25!

ecantarow40 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Modlily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service and delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily and modlily shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments