Modlily - Can't get the return address for a return of 2 items

One bathing suit I ordered is so cheap you can see my *** right through the fabric.

The other one doesn't look like the picture at all.

All I need is the return address!! Sent 4 ticket requests and a request for online chat.

Got nothing! If anyone gets a return address for them please e-mail me at as I would love to send their cheap bathing suits back to them. I told them I would even be willing to exchange them for credit and they still haven't gotten back to me with an address. I do not recommend using Modlily to order anything. Their customer service stinks!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • One of the bathing suits i ordered
    • Very disappointed

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 13 #1158264

Having exactly the same battle here in UK!!
AWFUL quality fabric for a blouse and2 bathing suits!!
I just want authorisation code and returns address!
THEY replied that the suits are not expensive so I should not have such high expectation of quality (auto populated reply...) ($24 dollars is not that cheap for a swimsuit!)
When I got a human being response, they said 'cost of return postage is 'too high, right?' and instead offered me a 15% credit and I could keep the crappy items and maybe give them to a friend! (I don't hate my friends that much;)
I replied I did not want a 'credit', I just wanted to return the naff goods. Will see what happens. I trawled through their Terms & Conditions and you need an authorisation code to return goods. (On the original packaging there was a UK distribution address that I assume is where I send these *** things, but without an authorisation code I suspect they'll fall into a black hole. APPALLING company. 1970s super flammable nylon materials!

0 0 Reply

May 10 #1156993

Thanks for your feedback.
We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition.
Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.
Best Regards,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about