2.3

One bathing suit I ordered is so cheap you can see my *** right through the fabric.

The other one doesn't look like the picture at all.

All I need is the return address!! Sent 4 ticket requests and a request for online chat.

Got nothing! If anyone gets a return address for them please e-mail me at Fernmom260@yahoo.com as I would love to send their cheap bathing suits back to them. I told them I would even be willing to exchange them for credit and they still haven't gotten back to me with an address. I do not recommend using Modlily to order anything. Their customer service stinks!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with one of the bathing suits i ordered and stated that there is a room for improvement of 2 of the bathing suits i ordered and refund policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of modlily swimsuit. Modlily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily swimsuit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Having exactly the same battle here in UK!!

AWFUL quality fabric for a blouse and2 bathing suits!!

I just want authorisation code and returns address!

THEY replied that the suits are not expensive so I should not have such high expectation of quality (auto populated reply...) ($24 dollars is not that cheap for a swimsuit!)

When I got a human being response, they said 'cost of return postage is 'too high, right?' and instead offered me a 15% credit and I could keep the crappy items and maybe give them to a friend!(I don't hate my friends that much;)

I replied I did not want a 'credit', I just wanted to return the naff goods.

Will see what happens. I trawled through their Terms & Conditions and you need an authorisation code to return goods. (On the original packaging there was a UK distribution address that I assume is where I send these *** things, but without an authorisation code I suspect they'll fall into a black hole.

APPALLING company.1970s super flammable nylon materials!

Modlily

hi

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,

to Modlily Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1285005

I ordered f(for the first time and possibly last time)two skirts.The black skirt looks nothing like the picture.

It is a mini skirt with a black train. I guess one would refer to it as a "high and low skirt. I may just keep this. However, the long denim skirt button hole was closed.

I could not button the top button of the denim skirt. This is poor quality. There should always be someone available to inspect your products being shipped out. Poor quality products are truly a reflection of your customer service.

I know this because I have fifteen years of retail experience.I In addition, I love shopping on- line.

to Modlily Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1285006