Modlily - Bridesmaid dresses gone wrong
I have included my bridesmaids in the choosing of their dresses.They agreed these cute cap sleeve dresses that they would wear outside the wedding.
1st issue the dresses were send separately and a week apart. 2nd issue is that I ordered a GREEN dress. I ended up with a teal dress. When I submitted a help ticket with a picture I was told that it was the correct color.
I disputed the response and was told that it might be a screen resolution issue and do I want a partial refund. MODLILY is unwilling to send me the correct dress with ME having to pay for shipping to and from China.
I dont want to fight with this company any longer and have asked for a refund of at least 75% of the cost I have paid for the item.I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you're considering shopping on Modlily, DON'T! I've never been so frustrated and unimpressed with an online clothing site. The skirt I ordered was pictured online as a thick cotton..."
- "Both items ordered from modlily.com were garbage. Item 1 arrived dirty with spot you can see clearly through packaging. Item 2 is described as a black lace mermaid gown is..."
- "Im unhappy with yall. Hasnt gotting any update on my order at all. Then yall keep telling me lies about my order i pay for. I will neva shop with..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "A week ago, I tried to order a 3 piece kit which is $5.95 per each 7 piece kit, totaled at $17.85. When I was about to hit 'submit order',..."
- "I purchased a washer and dryer from Sears. I had to wait three weeks before delivery. On the date of delivery I was the first customer. The delivery team was..."