Featured Not resolved

I have included my bridesmaids in the choosing of their dresses.They agreed these cute cap sleeve dresses that they would wear outside the wedding.

1st issue the dresses were send separately and a week apart. 2nd issue is that I ordered a GREEN dress. I ended up with a teal dress. When I submitted a help ticket with a picture I was told that it was the correct color.

I disputed the response and was told that it might be a screen resolution issue and do I want a partial refund. MODLILY is unwilling to send me the correct dress with ME having to pay for shipping to and from China.

I dont want to fight with this company any longer and have asked for a refund of at least 75% of the cost I have paid for the item.I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of modlily bridesmaid dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Modlily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily bridesmaid dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments