Modlily - BEWARE!! Fake Sham Company Uses Other Designer's Photos!!
BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs and then makes a despicable copy using rag material. They bargain with you and do not offer refunds. If you want to send it back they make you pay for return postage to CHINA! These are crooks and should be put out of business. Their reviews are all fake.
The photos below are an example of their dishonesty. The 1st photo is found on their website. It is actually a picture of a dress by the amazing Sherri Hill. Modlily stole the photo, removed the copyright watermark and is using the photo as a representation of their own product, which is a total lie! The 2nd photo is the piece of rubbish I received from them. It isn't even close - the design, neckline, and zipper location are totally different, not to mention the horrible "fabric" they use that feels like sandpaper! The incredibly poor material is so shear that I literally put my thumb through the "lace" when I was simply opening the package!
Please post this review on Facebook and all over the internet - Please help spread the word and protect others from making the mistake I did!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM MODLILY!!! THE COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible company
- Reason of review:
- They are horrible on all counts!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hollow Back Blue Lace Crochet Mini Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I tried leaving this review on Modlily, but it seems they have a 'glitch'. I'm 5'4" 145lbs. Not a huge person, not a tiny person. I usually wear a medium...."
- "This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with! They sent me a defective product and I am getting nothing but the run around in getting my money..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."