Michigan, United States
1.4K views 2 comments
Featured Not resolved

BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs and then makes a despicable copy using rag material. They bargain with you and do not offer refunds. If you want to send it back they make you pay for return postage to CHINA! These are crooks and should be put out of business. Their reviews are all fake.

The photos below are an example of their dishonesty. The 1st photo is found on their website. It is actually a picture of a dress by the amazing Sherri Hill. Modlily stole the photo, removed the copyright watermark and is using the photo as a representation of their own product, which is a total lie! The 2nd photo is the piece of rubbish I received from them. It isn't even close - the design, neckline, and zipper location are totally different, not to mention the horrible "fabric" they use that feels like sandpaper! The incredibly poor material is so shear that I literally put my thumb through the "lace" when I was simply opening the package!

Please post this review on Facebook and all over the internet - Please help spread the word and protect others from making the mistake I did!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM MODLILY!!! THE COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM!!

Reason of review: They are horrible on all counts!.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way that 99.9% of anything coming out of China is a knockoff and a ripoff. Bluntly put, you get what you pay for. You likely won't get your money back.

This is funny I just read about this mod Lily which is advertised heavily in facebook I try sharing your comments in Facebook and it won't allow me.wondering how much mod Lily is paying Facebook for advertising .