Modlily - BEWARE!! Fake Sham Company Uses Other Designer's Photos!!
BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs and then makes a despicable copy using rag material. They bargain with you and do not offer refunds. If you want to send it back they make you pay for return postage to CHINA! These are crooks and should be put out of business. Their reviews are all fake.
The photos below are an example of their dishonesty. The 1st photo is found on their website. It is actually a picture of a dress by the amazing Sherri Hill. Modlily stole the photo, removed the copyright watermark and is using the photo as a representation of their own product, which is a total lie! The 2nd photo is the piece of rubbish I received from them. It isn't even close - the design, neckline, and zipper location are totally different, not to mention the horrible "fabric" they use that feels like sandpaper! The incredibly poor material is so shear that I literally put my thumb through the "lace" when I was simply opening the package!
Please post this review on Facebook and all over the internet - Please help spread the word and protect others from making the mistake I did!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM MODLILY!!! THE COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible company
- Reason of review:
- They are horrible on all counts!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hollow Back Blue Lace Crochet Mini Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Item looks nothing like picture on site. See images. So dissatisfied. First two photos what I received second the moblily picture. Not the same at all ..."
- "I placed an order back in June. When the items arrived my bathing suit bottoms were swen wrong.The other items I purchased were not as described in the pictures. A..."
- "I placed an order end of February. It arrived today. The quality of the clothes is disgraceful and looks nothing like the pictures. I ordered the black leather look leggings...."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."