Problem with communication. Shipping took way longer than what was promised on their website. Their website says ships within 1 to 4 days, however, I received no communication from any of their representatives until I filed for a claim through PayPal. This is when they reached out to us. My size is a size 6, however, the top half of the suit is around a size 12. The bottom half of the suit is way to small. Very unhappy with overall experience.

Related: Modlily - This company is a joke

Finally received item

Extremely cheap fabric.

Poor stitching.

Extremely poor fit, very loose in Bra area.

Pads in bra weren't even sewed into suit.

I can't wear this poorly made bathing suit

Review about: Tank Kini.

I liked: Ease of searching through the site.

I didn't like: Timeliness of delivery.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Modlily Swimsuit
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $23
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,