Got a bathing top from modlily, bodice not even sewed to the bra.Where are their inspectors at?

Sorriest mess I ever ordered from a company. When I ordered from this company, didn't know I was ordering from China either. Tried to send a picture to their support but kept getting rejected, said it was too big to send. I couldn't make it into a gif to send, their way of not responding.

Very disappointed with their work and their company.

A friend ordered one and hers was okay as far as being sewn but sizes are not sized right.They shouldn't be selling if they can send stuff not sewn.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of modlily swimsuit from Modlily and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was shotty customer service and sale junk. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,