Got a bathing top from modlily, bodice not even sewed to the bra.Where are their inspectors at?
Sorriest mess I ever ordered from a company. When I ordered from this company, didn't know I was ordering from China either. Tried to send a picture to their support but kept getting rejected, said it was too big to send. I couldn't make it into a gif to send, their way of not responding.
Very disappointed with their work and their company.
A friend ordered one and hers was okay as far as being sewn but sizes are not sized right.They shouldn't be selling if they can send stuff not sewn.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They sent me a jumper that clearly wasn't the jumper they advertised, it was the worst quality ever and nothing like the picture. Then they insisted that I return it..."
- "I orderd 2 items from modlily who are also dress lily and under an other two names they are just ignorant they sell substandard goods they are just cheatx..."
- "Ok so here's one of my 8 items I was mislead to buy 300.00 later u better bet im gonna save u from the heartache I felt when my package..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I signed up for the FREE trial that was for 7 days. When I checked my account they immediately put a hold on my account for $99.99. When I contacted..."
- "We love our blue world pool!! Had it installed in August 2010 after purchasing our first new home in December 2009 and have had no complaints!!! The installation team was..."
- "On April 17, 2013 I purchased the Striiv Play on Striiv.com. I already use the Striiv app on my iPod and I absolutely love it! I wanted the Play to..."