Modlily - Bad bathing top

379 of 1014 Modlily reviews

Got a bathing top from modlily, bodice not even sewed to the bra.Where are their inspectors at?

Sorriest mess I ever ordered from a company. When I ordered from this company, didn't know I was ordering from China either. Tried to send a picture to their support but kept getting rejected, said it was too big to send. I couldn't make it into a gif to send, their way of not responding.

Very disappointed with their work and their company.

A friend ordered one and hers was okay as far as being sewn but sizes are not sized right.They shouldn't be selling if they can send stuff not sewn.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bathing Suit Polka Dot Tanking Top And Bottom
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #854030

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
379 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Modlily

May 26 #1164778

Thanks for your feedback.
We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.
Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.
Best Regards,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about
×