Got a bathing top from modlily, bodice not even sewed to the bra.Where are their inspectors at?
Sorriest mess I ever ordered from a company. When I ordered from this company, didn't know I was ordering from China either. Tried to send a picture to their support but kept getting rejected, said it was too big to send. I couldn't make it into a gif to send, their way of not responding.
Very disappointed with their work and their company.
A friend ordered one and hers was okay as far as being sewn but sizes are not sized right.They shouldn't be selling if they can send stuff not sewn.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bathing suit from modlily online. I received a package in the mail that was nothing close to what i ordered, not to mention 3 sizes too small! I..."
- "Absolutely terrible. Looks absolutely nothing like what was advertised. We measured everyone and followed their sizing guide and checked multiple times.... You can clearly see this 'dress' is NOTHING like..."
- "Do not order from this sight, their clothing is garbage. Clothing is cheap and poorly made. The skirt I received does not look anything like the picture. All items a..."
- "THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!! REALLY? DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I..."
- "This has by far been the worst online buying experince i have ever had! Not only was my Item/items not in stock, I was billed instantly! I wasnever told that..."
- "Public Records | Proof of Tonya M. Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean Green Criminal Background | Memphis TN..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."